An LED grow light helps ensure that your plants receive the right amount of light to flourish. One of the main benefits of an LED light compared to other grow lamps is that it produces significantly less heat. This prevents damage to your plants and avoids the need for an expensive cooling system.
In the long run, an LED grow light is often less expensive than are compact florescent or incandescent lamps due to its longevity and energy-efficiency.
Why buy from us?
- Latest COB led Grow lights in stock!
- All PRAKASA led grow lights are named based on real power consumption. 90w Prakasa UFO led grow light consumes 90w of real power... 300w Prakasa led grow light consumes 300w of electricity!
- We only sell good quality PRAKASA led grow lights that actually work. Trade Mark Registered in the UK.
- Numerous reviews available online - Search "Prakasa Led" on Google.
- Money back Guarantee: if you are not 100% happy with your purchase we will collect and refund your order free of charge within 7 days of delivery. All we ask is that the items are undamaged and treated well. (See T&C's)
Featured Led Grow Lights
About LED Grow Lights
Latest integrated COB LED grow lights are huge hits as gifts for people who love to grow plants indoors or out.
PRAKASA, a UK brand manufacture many different lamps; however the most popular model is the 300W COB Led Grow Light - Full Spectrum by PRAKASA. This particular grow light is powerful enough to provide hours of adequate lighting to cover a minimum of 1.2m x 1.2m growing area whilst generating a very low amount of heat. This lamp has a daisy chain feature, which allows for multiple lights to run at one time. It also includes vents providing the best possible air flow and whisper quiet brushless fans. There are many LED grow lights that you can find on our website with a range of features and output to suit a range of growing setups. Many people are trading in their old HPS, HID and CFL models and upgrading to this new LED technology. If in doubt, simply read the customer feedback!